The Role of the treasurer
• To be responsible for all club finances through ensuring adequate accounts and records exist
• To issue receipts and keep records of all monies received
• To plan the annual budget in agreement with the club committee and monitor throughout the year
• To ensure that all funds are used appropriately
• To ensure prompt banking of funding
• To maintain up to date records of all transactions and records of income and
• To prepare end of year accounts and present to the auditor and management committee and AGM.
I would prefer any payment to made by direct bank transfer to the clubs account,:-
HSBC Leeds City Branch – Park Row
Sort code – 40-
Account no – 74427653
Please make sure you reference your payment and email me to let me know it has been made.
or via PayPal
or by cheque: sent to following address (do not send cash!) -
If you need to pay by cash then please contact me by email; email@example.com and I can arrange to meet you